Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Dreams: Source of Inspiration and Motivation

"Dream is not what you see in sleep, dream is the thing which does not let you sleep." President APJ Abdul Kalam

“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”
George Bernard Shaw

“Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.”

Great dreamers' dreams are never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Alfred

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
C.S. Lewis

“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”

To accomplish great things we must first dream, then visualize, then plan... believe... act!

A goal is a dream with a deadline.
Napoleon Hill.

Before your dreams can come true, you have to have those dreams.

It may be those who do most, dream most.

As Much As I Dream
Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be...

Start Dreaming...............NOW!