Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Love is in the air...spread it everywhere

  • When you are in love, an hour apart feels like a lifetime, but together, that same hour feels like a second in Paradise. I want to be in Paradise forever.
  • If I tell you I love you, you'll think I'm lying. But I'd rather tell you I love you and let you think I'm lying than say I don't love you and know for sure I'm lying.
  • Sometimes, the love we are looking for is right in front of us - too close for the eyes to see. So, close your eyes and let your heart see for itself.
  • If I die never having loved, then I die never having lived.
  • I love you takes seconds to say but a life time to commit to.
  • You are so beautiful, you are my destiny, you are my complete soul, and after all you are me.
  • If I was a flower in total darkness your love would be the little beam on light that keeps me alive.
  • No man is worth your tears, and the one that is, won't make you cry.
  • If you live to be a hundred I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
  • You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without.
  • I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.
  • True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen
  • Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
  • There is no remedy for love but to love more.
  • Love cures people both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it
  • When you love someone, it is like an ocean. It goes up and down, but is always there.
  • Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.